ANCOR Sp. z o.o. has provided along its history wide variety of composite structural elements including Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP), Polymer Concrete (PC) and Fiber Composites (FC) all intended to be used in highly corrosive environments.
Among others, direct benefits found of these synthetic materials are their outstanding mechanical and chemical resistance, electrical insulation and reduced weight compared to other equivalent materials.
All ANCOR Sp. z o.o. products and services together with providing proven technology in non-ferrous metal refineries, introduce efficiencies:
- Lowering maintenance costs
- Lowering installation expenditure compared to other conventional technologies
- In future expansions by accepting further re-shaping without major preparation work
Additionally all our products are benefited with:
- Case-by-case engineering design
- Design and stuctural analysis carried out by own highly experienced technical crew
- Long-term warranty
Within the wide group of products and services, relevant to mention are:
- Non-ferrous metal refining related equipment including tank farm, solvent extraction and electro-winning units using both PC and FRP materials
- Equipment intermediate integration at our plant in Polkowice, Poland, minimizind delivery work
- Field erection supervision work for all supplied equipment
ANCOR Sp. z o.o. has delivered complete SX FRP mixer / settler tanks fully transported in standard containers to later supervise assembling work at site.